Finding Personal Freedom is about you understanding freedom: what it looks like and how to find it. The path to freedom exists, but it helps to have a road map. My freedom articles are written to inspire you and guide you on this path.
· Do you feel like you are missing out on things because of a lack of Education? Do you wonder what freedom of education is?
· Do you feel like you can’t do anything about what the Government does?
· Does your Health keep you from being your best? Are you interested in health freedom, to choose how you maintain wellness?
· Are there struggles in your home or with your Family & Personal life? Are there things you can change in your daily living that will bring your more freedom?
· Do you feel dependent on others and want to understand self-sufficiency and Self-Reliance?
· Are you getting ahead but not feeling satisfied? Do you wonder how you can be of Service to others?
· Have you heard of the word Prosperity but want to know more?
I can help you examine which areas of your life you can focus on to enjoy freedom.
I started out early in my adult life as a single mom on welfare. I worked at burger joints and restaurants to get through college.
Once married, my husband and I worked to provide for our family and to make our home truly ours.
Through each of these experiences I found that certain principles rang true.
Knowing these principles helped us as we strove for financial freedom. However, in this struggle for financial freedom, I came to understand that finance was only one of several areas in my life (and in yours) that are key factors in achieving freedom and liberty.
Here you will find principles: principles that apply across financial situations, family circumstances, geographical boundaries, etc. Understanding these principles can help you find peace and prosperity, in addition to freedom.
Freedom works and you can find out for yourself by following the principles in the freedom articles on this site.
Not sure if this will work for you? You certainly don’t have to tackle each aspect of freedom all at once. Like a long talk with a good friend, learning these things takes time and inspires you.
You and I couldn’t sit down and talk about all these principles at once, even though they interplay with each other. We would get together frequently and discuss small parts of each principle and how they apply in our lives. So look through what interests you most here, then click to take a small taste of sweet freedom.
Each article you read, ponder, and put into practice is a step on your path to freedom.
Please join me in Finding Personal Freedom!